So, have you all heard about this prank? Every few weeks another of these Photoshops makes the rounds, and it’s never the real date. This is one of them.
I’m starting to think this excellent, ongoing prank will be the genesis for a louder call for the need to document digital source material, and keep track of metadata, etc. Digital does not make archiving moot!
Is there a Back To The Future anniversary generator app yet?
Oh shit, SOMEBODY GET ON THIS.
- redeyedandbushytailed reblogged this from rickwebb
- kayfabe likes this
- santailax47 likes this
- mariahinwonderland reblogged this from nickdouglas
- topherchris likes this
- nickdouglas reblogged this from extraface and added:
- thepriest reblogged this from mikehudack and added:
- embody likes this
- aeontriad likes this
- dianakeys reblogged this from mikehudack
- mssnglnk likes this
- mdfsmash likes this
- winstonwolfe likes this
- mikehudack reblogged this from rickwebb
- extraface reblogged this from rickwebb and added:
- rickwebb reblogged this from nickdouglas and added:
- laurabird reblogged this from nickdouglas
- joosthisthings reblogged this from nickdouglas
- joosthisthings likes this
- moustachefiend likes this
- jamesgross likes this
- mikehudack likes this
- dailybunch likes this
- nickdouglas posted this