“The other day, you know, I thought about a kid that works hard to get the honor roll. And she works real hard. I know that to get the honor roll she had to go on a school bus to get to school. But when she makes the honor roll, I credit the kid, not the bus driver!”
Mitt Romney apparently believes students somehow make knowledge themselves, like it were a birdhouse, or a sputum produced on the tongue. So fuck teachers, and especially fuck bus drivers.
- johncreilly likes this
- atsween likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- screwsanity reblogged this from nickdouglas
- dalasverdugo likes this
- creeperstatus likes this
- baitandswitch likes this
- still-locked reblogged this from nickdouglas
- hughbot likes this
- baxterp2 likes this
- dailyrenegade said: In my experience bus drivers do actually suck. And who is surprised that Republicans forget about teachers?
- biteofpythias said: good grief. i’m in the middle east at the moment and the folks i talk to are just straining to understand how this is even close. it makes us look like complete idiots.
- mathcat345 likes this
- grungegrapes reblogged this from nickdouglas
- thejuanreyes likes this
- jhermann likes this
- stuffparty likes this
- nickdouglas posted this