“A drunk person is only funny/sexy/endearing to other drunk people; a sober person can be funny and sexy and endearing to anyone.”
I don’t actually agree with this (there are certain friends I particularly love when they’re drunk and I’m sober), but I think it’s pithy.
- ionnoyo reblogged this from nickdouglas
- dospiernasrotas likes this
- youtastelikenachos likes this
- whatifijustmadethismyurl likes this
- powlsy likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- dalasverdugo said: Also, I am often turned off by people who are ardently sober (recovering alcoholics excluded).
- ifellforyou reblogged this from nickdouglas
- nickdouglas posted this