“Common household items like soft drink cans, coffee cups, styrofoam packing material, and pill bottles can be transformed into ruined cathedrals, alien habitats, or other terrain with the addition of plastic cards, putty, and a bit of patience, skill and imagination.”
That sentence reveals so much.
- wheelchair-r-and-d-department reblogged this from nickdouglas
- wheelchair-r-and-d-department likes this
- hughbot likes this
- amiwithani said: I was at one time so obsessed with War Hammer that I named my iPod Bolt Thrower.
- stryker likes this
- mathcat345 likes this
- the-zombie-bandwagon reblogged this from nickdouglas
- the-zombie-bandwagon likes this
- mihirai likes this
- ninjaatnight reblogged this from nickdouglas
- cordjefferson likes this
- nickdouglas posted this