That’s just the default OS X background, right? Wrong. That’s a space goatse, baby.
So subtle, your co-worker will never change it back.
1. When I close Preview, I want to close all the pictures I had open. I don’t need them next time I open Preview. But now I have to close each one manually like an ape. (Same goes for TextEdit.)
2. Make “Don’t Save” hotkeyable. Don’t open the fucking Finder window every time and autofocus on the file name section, so I can’t just hit “D” like I can in any sane program.
3. Stop fucking autosaving when I close after making destructive edits! You fucked my work! You didn’t save a backup! That is the ONE TIME I need you to ask me before you do something! You had ONE JOB and you fucked it! Fuck you!
4. Update day! Oh fuck you very much — you killed the quality scale for saving JPEGs! Now I can only save massive-ass non-web-ready files! Now I have to boot and run fucking Photoshop — not Pixelmator which for some goddamn reason adopted the rest of your idiotic changes as if I paid them money just to have Preview Deluxe — I have to run this goddamn $670 photo-manipulation powerhouse to turn a fucking PNG into a web-optimized JPEG.
5. And of course booting Photoshop takes like 60 fucking seconds, as does every other action on every other app while it runs, because I haven’t upgraded my Mac because you haven’t updated the iMac in over a year, because you don’t give a shit about anything that sits on a desk because desks aren’t cool, and I’d switch to a PC and get five times the power for the price if you didn’t have your clammy fingers wrapped around the shrunken little nutsack holding my little consumer testes — my phone and my music library, though fuck knows why I haven’t gone to Android and Spotify — you company made of cocks.
UPDATE: 6. AND STOP CRASHING EVERY TIME YOU BOOT, PREVIEW, OR I’LL FUCK A NEW HOLE INTO YOUR ACTIVITY MONITOR ENTRY.